Art Mask - 9 meters
Artmask is a multi-purpose, adhesive backed masking film which works well on any surface.
Artmask is a medium tack masking film and adheres to nearly all porous surfaces. It is especially suited for canvas applications and can be used on gesso board, Claybord, illustration board and especially watercolor papers.
The adhesive backing will not release and will stay on your painting, even when retouch lacquer is applied.
“Artool® Frisketfilm performs like it is supposed to, making the tedious or the technical part of the airbrush experience more enjoyable and predictable. I’m not keen on surprises when deadlines are at stake!”
• Medium-tack adhesion to porous surfaces
• Very easy to cut and lift
• Easy to apply, even on larger flat surfaces
• Won’t wrinkle, bleed or flutter under airbrush spray
• Won’t lift up paint when removed and/or repositioned
• Solvent proof – Can be used with water-based and solvent-based paints.
“Artmask is probably the best frisket tool that I have ever used. It is THE frisket for watercolors!”
– Kirk Lybecker
F-201 18” x 10 yds.
457mm x 9.144meters