4000 Series Reducers, Cleaners, Intercoat
4000 Series Quick Guide:
- 4030 Intercoat – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Auto Air Colors prior to use.
- 4012 High Performance Reducer – Standard thinner for lower viscosity for airbrush use.
- 4020 Automotive Reducer – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.
4004 Transparent Base is the colorless resin base to the entire Auto Air Colors line.
4004 works as an excellent non-reactive barrier to prevent from bleeding. Use anytime to quickly lock down before applying other colors.
Use as secondary inter-coat after 4030 Intercoat is applied as initial inter-coat. 4030 Intercoat dries to a hard, flat surface which is perfect to tape on. However, additional coats of 4030 will re-activate the underlying, original 4030 Intercoat which will create bleeding issues when painting with . Use 4004 Transparent Base as secondary inter-coat for locking down candy – highlight applications.
- 4015 Cross-Linker Out of stock
- 4016 Cross-Linker Out of stock
- 4030 Intercoat Clear Out of stock
- 5607 Retarder Out of stock
- 7040 Adhesion Promoter Out of stock
- Airbrush Cleaner Out of stock
- Restorer from R 107.94
- Transparent Base from R 51.92
- Wicked High Performance Reducer from R 71.67
- Wicked High Performance Reducer High Temp Out of stock