SSR Satin Clear
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Select Size Of Product Above ^
7032 SSR Satin Clear
SSR Clears are industrial grade clears made with a hybridized acrylic-urethane:
- Available in Gloss, Satin and Matte
- Superior Durability and Chemical Resistance.
Resin contains aliphatic urethane.
- Exceptional adhesion. Our best plastic adhesion promoter.
- Non-caustic. Will not break-down other materials making them compatible with many substrates, composites and layering.
SSR stands for Sun Screen Resistant, meaning SSR clears will not re-emulsify when exposed to chemicals such as the solvents found in sunscreen.
- Long lasting in sun and weather-exposed, exterior conditions
Compatible with all Createx paints ASTM E84 Class A Fire Rating
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS DOWNLOAD:
California Proposition 65 - WARNING
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hi I'm looking for a clear coat to spray onto t shirts before the colour do you have such a thing.
Transparent base is exactly what you need...
Light coats and allow drying inbetween all layers of base or colour for tshirts